Bug fixes v3 - connection issues + more

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RoyalRaid, Sep 21, 2016.

1. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hey everyone,
    If you didnt read the last post about the connection issues being fixed i highly recommend you do. The was my main priority in the last 24 hours so i apologise for not having a update log out soon with these bug fixes. Heres some things i've fixed! I've also inlcuded FactionsAU in this log as its now a part of the network!
    Factions:
    • Fixed chat filter blocking some swear words with ****
    • Added Repair signs to /warp pvp
    FactionsAU:
    • Tweeks to McMMO caps
    • Shop fixes to some sell and buy prices
    • increased pvptimer to 30 seconds
    • Removed chests from Faction territory protected materials
    • Fixed pvp being disabled in warp fps
    • Enabled enderpearls whilst in combat
    Skyblock:
    • Tweeks to shop prices
    Cannon:
    • Tweeks to the fly height plugin, Still a working progress

• Bans page is now working!
    • Added factions au forum section
    • Gonna start adding these headers to bug reports, looks a bit nicer :)
    Keep in mind there is still a lot of work to be done before anything is perfect, let me know if you like these update logs and ill keep making them. I think it does help out quite a bit with keeping everyone informed of changes, but some people think its a bit spammy, let me know what you think in the comments! Another post will be made tomorrow :)

~ Matt | RoyalRaid

2. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

would you guys prefer more posts with smaller updates, or just update you every 3-5 days with 1 big post?

3. CleverFool

CleverFool Learning The Ropes

Nice updates xP few things that I still notice are people randomly getting sent to hub, crapple timer, as well as the anti cheat when in the warzone mainly while in water, is horrible.

4. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

haha was legit just working on this, according to proxy logs apparently it could be caused by either the tab list or the sidebar, I've removed the spacing between the tab list as i think it might be a issue with the NPC's randomly spawning in tab sometimes, Let me know if its fixed!

I've tried multiple times to get my old dev to fix it, He hasnt responded yet so im thinking of just getting it recoded by my new guy. Its on my list so i havent forgotten it!

Could you give me some more info on this?

5. CleverFool

CleverFool Learning The Ropes

Could you give me some more info on this?[/QUOTE]

I don't know who else notices this but I know my self and Nonga have and most likely others players have too, but what happens is when you get hit while in water repeatedly you'll start getting tp'ed forward then instantly tp'ed back, as well as it'll put you out of combat so people can log sometimes. This also has occurred around sometimes while near grass, or when trying to go up a block, but instead of going up you'll be hit up then tp'ed back to where you previously were. Then few times when in general you'll just get hit then tp back.

6. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

I don't know who else notices this but I know my self and Nonga have and most likely others players have too, but what happens is when you get hit while in water repeatedly you'll start getting tp'ed forward then instantly tp'ed back, as well as it'll put you out of combat so people can log sometimes. This also has occurred around sometimes while near grass, or when trying to go up a block, but instead of going up you'll be hit up then tp'ed back to where you previously were. Then few times when in general you'll just get hit then tp back.[/QUOTE]
    Okay ill tweak a few settings and get back to you :)

7. Dangles4Days

Dangles4Days Member

Everyone in uprise notices it, and while I was fighting red_firefly today it was happening to him.