Bug fixes v4 - fast craft, crapple fixed + more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RoyalRaid, Sep 22, 2016.

1. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone,
    I left this update log a few days just so i wasnt spamming the home page with constant updates, here is a list of things i've managed to fix these last 2 days. In this update log there is some new features so its highly suggested you take a read through. If you have any more suggestions or bug reports please report them all on the forums as im quite active here and take all suggestions into account! Heres the list:​

Factions:
    • Koth fixes, Set the glass in the house to full glass block instead of glass pane as if you were hit into the window gap you would get removed from koth. Also made some nerfs to the loot as it was really too op
    • Crapple fixes, Finally the dev fixed this up for me, The cooldown no longer applies to golden apples, still applies to god apples
    • Nonga's perms, As most of you know the Senior Mod nonga still plays factions unlike most staff members. He has had his TP and social spy permissions removed as he gets called out with fake accusations for abusing.
    • Fast Craft! This is a new feature i've introduced to all the servers on the network, basically its a quick crafting plugin which will give you a list of items you can craft with the items you have in your inventory. Its quite useful and makes craft so much faster, if you still enjoy normal 3x3 crafting bench use /fc toggle
    • Venom Perks, As most of you know venom perks were not being sent to players from crates, this was a issue with our plugin which wouldnt allow console to send it to players, has since been fixed and venomperks are now enabled again in crates
    • Supply Drops, Nerfed the amount of gapples you recieve in supply drops, it was really OP
    • Hub Kick, Have been investigating the issue of being kicked to hub randomly, I think it may of been something to do with the tab list, Since making chages i havent been kicked, let me know if its better now!
    • Scoreboard, Made some changes to the sidebar on, looks a bit neater now, less bold text!
    • Kit miner, Fixed the name of the shovel in the miner kit, was accidently name Pickaxe ;p
    • Duel kill stats, Made it so kill stats are disabled within duels. This stops people boosting their stats with constant duels. Kill stats are only monitored within overworld, end and nether now!

FactionsAus:

• TnT Fill, The tnt fill command can be used by anyone now, not just donators. This was highly requested by the community
    • Silk touch, I've made it so only donators can mine silk touch spawners, Was suppose to be like this from the start
    • Nether world, Fixed a region issue where no tnt or creeper explosions worked within the nether world.
    • Fast craft, As explained above in factions fixes, Also added to Factions AU
    • Venom perks, Have also fixed venom crates not giving venom perks on the AU server
    • Voting, Updated voting so it is seperate to US. Please use /vote for votelinks, this will help us get more noticed on voting sites as a AU server and hopefully bring in more players!
    • Shop fixes, More tweaks to the shop to suit the AU community

Skyblock:

• Fast craft, As explained above in factions fixes, Also added to skyblock
    • Time Vote, I've added a feature which lets the server vote as a whole to select the time of day it is. To vote type /tv
    • Venom perks, Have also fixed venom crates not giving venom perks on the Skyblock server
    • Ore gen, have made changes to ore gen to help it generate more stone then cobblestone, Just messed around with percentages!

#1 RoyalRaid, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Dangles4Days

Dangles4Days Member

10/10

• Like Like x 1
  3. Diversityz

Diversityz Learning The Ropes

4. Wursts

Wursts Newbie

Hub kick still existing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. A_Jamil05

A_Jamil05 Newbie

6. pramsing

pramsing Learning The Ropes

Can confirm this. Has happened manny times.

7. Splitting-bases

May you please do this to AU aswell?
    An IG + blaze is really game breaking and over powered AF

8. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

Removed IG spawn, and made some minor changes to koth