Bug fixes v5 - more ads, anticheat tweaks + more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RoyalRaid, Sep 28, 2016.

1. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone!
    I'm happy to announce that we have won the auction for another ad slot today! This ad will start on the 1st of October and end the 1st of November. Its on a much more popular site but just a bit further down the page. We will have 2 slots running at the same time considering they are on two different voting sites! I'll continue to try and rent more ads as the donation amount grows and hopefully start renting a good amount of popular youtubers. I kinda delayed myself on posting so many update logs in 1 week and just making update logs with the fixes that I've done over a few days! here they are:
    Factions:
    • World Borders; I've upgraded to the physical world borders to help stop people building outside the border and getting into peoples bases
    • Clear Lag; Fixes clear lagg not announcing entity clears and only the countdown
    • F Top; Added silverfish spawners to the /f top value, They are rare since they're are only about 3 in the game
    • Set homes; Explorer rank now has access to set 2 homes instead of 1
    • Entity tracking range; I've changed it so other players disappear after 72 blocks instead of 32. Had issues where it would be hard to find people during pvp if they started running.
    • Tab; I've set explorer rank names to gray in the tab and also cleaned up the donator prefixes, looks a lot neater now
    • Combat scoreboard; Implemented this feature earlier in the week, When you hit someone the scoreboard will switch over to combat mode and show yours and your attackers health
    • Chat Quiz; I've increased the prize of winning chat quiz from 1k to 5k
    • /home; Fixed it where players couldn't do /home in the warzone
    • Duels; You can now fight your faction members in duels again!
    • Anti Cheat; I've tweaked some of the settings again for anti-cheat. Hopefully fixes the block interact checks that people were having issues with
    • Venom Keys; Added Venom keys to lucky rewards for voting. You now have a 1 in 30 chance of winning a venom key
    • Hub Kick; I'm aware that this still isn't fixed, I've outsourced some help from other owners to see if they can help with this issue, Currently no fix as of now but i wont stop until its fixed!
    VenomAU:
    • Warzone; You don't lose power within the warzone anymore
    • Set homes; Member rank now gets access to 2 set homes instead of 1
    • Entity tracking range; I've changed it so other players disappear after 72 blocks instead of 32. Had issues where it would be hard to find people during pvp if they started running.
    • Vote crate; I've increased some of the prizes within vote crate!, More money and some gapples
    • Clear Lagg; I've set it so paintings don't get removed during entity clears
    • TokenShop; Fixes made to tokenshop, Some people weren't receiving their venom perks after purchasing
    • Koth; Removed IG spawner from Koth loot, was too OP! might add it to a weekly koth once new koths are finished being built
    • /Creeper; Fixed up permission errors, All members cant use /creeper now
    • Shop; Made some minor tweaks to shop, nothing really important
    • Crate keys; Added crate keys to the store! Additional kits coming soon!
    • /Craft; Added a alias for /workbench, can also use /craft now
    Skyblock:
    • Island shop; Removed the /is shop feature, was interfering with normal shop prices
    • Shop; Tweaks to shop prices, Still a work in progress
    • AFK kick; I've removed the afk kick feature where players would be kicked after 15m
    • Mob damages; I've played around with some world flags so creepers don't explode and enderman cant interact with your island. They are still able to spawn however
    • Hopper Limit; I've completely removed the hopper limit, Was set to 30 but now you can place as many as you like
    As always there is still plenty of work for me to do and ill continue to work as hard as possible to create the bug free experience for you guys! Thanks to all those that continue to report bugs, If you have any priority requests please comment them below and ill work on it ASAP!

Thanks again <3
    ~ Matt | RoyalRaid

#1 RoyalRaid, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. StatusOG

StatusOG Newbie

Awesome updates, Thanks Matt!

3. Hackkar

Hackkar Member

You should disable enderpearls in combat on the au server

4. StatusOG

StatusOG Newbie

Yes I totally agree, Pvp can become non-existent as many people just pearl away to buy more pots, This just makes pvp boring and time wasting. People will complain if this is however changed, So I ask why not remove pearls in combat, but make the combat timer 10 seconds instead of 22

5. Splitting-bases

I like you're fixing it up, by why is AU not recieving the great updates that US are :(

6. Diversityz

Diversityz Learning The Ropes

congratz on the ad :D

7. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

Thank you <3

I called a vote on the server and 80% of people said they want to keep enderpearls in combat. Im happy to do like a forum vote if thats necessary

AU has a bit different of a community, But ill be sure to update most things that i do with US in future update logs!

8. Red_FireFly

Red_FireFly Newbie

Another good update :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hackkar

Hackkar Member

don't even give the option just take that shit away

10. Vout

Vout Member

AU got pearls in combat, make US get pearls in combat :')

11. StatusOG

StatusOG Newbie

Ah, np community comes first so keep Pearls in combat

12. Hackkar

Hackkar Member

"I called a vote on the server and 80% of people said they want to keep ender pearls in combat" which means it's not the community who voted just the 10 people that was on at the time i didn't get a chance to vote and i reckon other people who wanted it disabled didnt either

13. StatusOG

StatusOG Newbie

Mhm, Well i think we should have a strawpoll in regards to this topic.

14. Kyouma

Kyouma Forum Snake

or just a forum poll