Bug fixes v6 - new staff, koths, bug fixes + more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RoyalRaid, Oct 5, 2016.

1. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hey everyone,
    This week has been quite successful reaching new player peeks of around 60-70. Im hoping this increase stays with more ad purchases. Thank you to all of those who have supported the server by voting and donating as it does really help us get to where we want to be. Since packages are so popular on the store right now ill keep the 50% off sale. I'd like to also introduce some new staff members to the team as we have a high demand for staff members right now.​
    Staff Promotions:
    • IMlovin
      • New Staff Member
    Factions:
    • FixAll; When using /fix all now you need to have the armour in your inventory for it to repair, It will not repair the armor you're wearing. This was due to the huge disadvantage it brought to others in PvP
    • No Cheat; Updates made towards our no cheat and block interaction. Might of had something to do with the way it interacts with McMMo. Should be a lot smoother for things like mining now
    • New Pick; We've added a new pick to the store. When mining or digging, you excavate in a 3x3 radius instead of just 1x1. There is also an option to toggle this feature by sneaking.
    • Crates; Buffed rewards for twitter and vote crates. Much more reasonable now
    • Warp PvP; Fixed people being able to shoot bows from anywhere in /warp pvp
    • Kit Potions; I've made the speed potion in the potions kit speed 2 instead of speed 1
    • Koth; Fixed the koth pre-announcement saying 30 minutes when really there was only 5m to go
    • Duel Kits; I've made the pot kit have speed 2 drinkable instead of speed 1 splash
    • New Arenas; http://puu.sh/rrF7N/e44347b4f7.jpg Take a look out our new Duel arena!
    • TnT Fill; I've now made the /tntfill command accessable to all players
    • Scoreboard; Added a new McMMO scoreboard, This will update everytime you level up your mcmmo Skills
    • Sponge Lag; Our old sponge plugin was causing immense lag on world save, Since then it has been re-written and is a lot more stable and reliable! I've seen major improvements to TPS because of this
    • Creeper; /creeper now has accurate cooldown instead of it just saying wait another 10 minutes, it actually counts down the 10 minutes, Fixed up permission issue with it aswell.
    • Mob Stacker; We've updated the plugin to a more reliable version of MobStacker2, This includedes a lot of fixed features that didnt work in the other mobstacker plugin, also much more lightweight
    • ClearLag; It will now announce the amount of entities it cleared instead of just the countdown
    • Perm Fixes; Fixed bullsnake rank not having tptoggle permission
    • Koth location; We've added two new koth spots to the warzone, Schedules for them will be setup soon!
    • Mob Spawning; I've disabled natural mobs spawning, Mobs will still be able to spawn from spawners
    Skyblock:
    • Chat Format; I've added a prefix to everyones chat format so you can seen your island level
    • Creeper; Fixed everyone being able to use the /creeper command
    • Crop; Mobs or players can no longer trample on crops
    • Printer; Tweaks to our anti-cheat to allow the use of printer mod
    • Prefixes; Fixed up some donator ranks having duplicated prefixes
    FactionsAU:
    • Scoreboard; Added a new McMMO scoreboard, This will update everytime you level up your mcmmo Skills http://puu.sh/rkNP1/c7552dad17.png
    • Creeper; /creeper now has accurate cooldown instead of it just saying wait another 10 minutes, it actually counts down the 10 minutes, Fixed up permission issue with it aswell.
    • Mob Stacker; We've updated the plugin to a more reliable version of MobStacker2, This includedes a lot of fixed features that didnt work in the other mobstacker plugin, also much more lightweight
    • New Pick; We've added a new pick to the store. When mining or digging, you excavate in a 3x3 radius instead of just 1x1. There is also an option to toggle this feature by sneaking.
    • No Cheat; Updates made towards our no cheat and block interaction. Might of had something to do with the way it interacts with McMMo. Should be a lot smoother for things like mining now
    Sorry for the late post, Ill be releasing another update log within the week with more fixes :)
    Thanks Everyone <3
    ~ Matt | RoyalRaid

#1 RoyalRaid, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. pramsing

pramsing Learning The Ropes

Matt is bæ

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sundayz

Sundayz Learning The Ropes

I hate it when people like you talk shit about matt then 1 month later you're sucking his dick

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. CleverFool

CleverFool Learning The Ropes

These are great fixes, but I have issue with the new koth "Dragons Peak". A lot of players will agree that's it's the most annoying koth spot ever as whoever gets to the top first basically has a 100% chance to win, as you just need punch bows and no one else can get up to the top, as you just shoot them once and they go flying all the way back to the bottom.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. pramsing

pramsing Learning The Ropes

Thing is, I'm the kind of person who speak their mind without wrapping it in shit. If I think you do shit, I'll let you know. If you do good, I'll also let you know.
    I dont remember talking shit about Matt, but what I do know is, if I talked poorly of Matt, it would most likely have been deserved.
    Currently, Matt is doing awesome with Venom, so he deserves to be told so.
    On the other hand, lets say that from tomorrow, Matt started to slack with his work on Venom, I'd tell him also.

Bottom line is.. Things change and people change, nothing wrong with that.

If you reply with something stupid again, I'll ignore you completely. If you want to talk to me, do it in PMs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ValiantPvP

ValiantPvP Learning The Ropes

Looks great matt!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sundayz

Sundayz Learning The Ropes

lol did you get demoted?

8. ValiantPvP

ValiantPvP Learning The Ropes

No i resigned 2 months ago. Im returning to venom now though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

Had jack made some changed, Highly recommend you check it out as there is plenty more ways to get up :)

10. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

Completely agree with you pram, We did have a few complications last time you were staff which was mainly on me due to still getting to know everyone and i didnt feel comfortable giving you access to a bunch of permissions after hearing what had happened with other staff in the past and what happened with people like Ivy, But yeah if something is wrong then i'd expect anyone to tell me straight up because im not gonna know if you dont say anything :)

11. IMLovin

IMLovin Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

12. csPsycho

csPsycho Venom = Life ッ

Thanks for all the updates Matt. You're doing an awesome job keeping up with consistent updates and advertisements. Hope to see the player count hit 200+ by the end of this year! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1