TS.VENOMPVP.ORG
Join 54 others at MC.VENOMPVP.ORG Click to copy
MC.VENOMPVP.ORG

Confirmchange's Trial-mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AdoptingYou, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdoptingYou

AdoptingYou Learning The Ropes

How long have you been apart of VenomPvP's community?

I have been apart of venoms community since Map 2 or 3

Tell us about yourself. (doesn't need to involve IRL information if preferred. You can just state your IGN and any in-game affiliations)

Hi , My name is ConfirmChange and I am a really active person on venompvp , I have been apart of it since map 2 or 3 , I am 14 years old and my timezone is GMT+4.

When did you first start playing Minecraft?

I started Playing minecraft in 2013 or 2014 dont really remeber

What server Factions or Skyblock do you plan on staffing?

I plan on staffing on Factions.

When did you start to play Factions / Skyblock?

I started playing factions since map 2 or 3

Between a 1 and 10, how well do you think you are at the Factions and / or Skyblock gamemode?

I give my self a 7.5-8/10 at factions.

How are you in game? (are you liked or disliked in chat)

I am neutral to everyone and no one has nothing against me but one guy and its "SplittingYourBase" , yes Im not talking about Nonga Im talking about the old SplittingYourBase.

Do you think that you're a nice person in chat. Or are you rude at times?

No I am not rude , I am a really nice person in chat , but I curse sometimes but I never face the curse to someone speficly

Have you ever been introduced to hacking? If so, by whom and when? (also please state if you stopped)

Yes , I hacked on venompvp on map 6 and I didnt get banned cause I didnt make it look that obv cause I was using huzuni.... LOL , And yes I stopped hacking , I dont hack anymore.

What is your age?

(if you answered a number under the age of 18 this is for you) Do you think you're mature for that age?

Yes , I am a really mature person I dont get mad over anything related with miencraft cause its just a game and not any game its a block game. I consider my self as a mature person and I am so active in chat and yeah.

Why are you applying for staff?

I am applying for staff cause I see venom has a good amount of players and I think alot of people needs help and stuff and I personally think venom is one of the greatest factions server I have ever played on. I also think that venom is like a perfect server to staff on and its just great

How do you think the staffing is as of right now?

As of right now the staff team is really kind and helpful

Here is a listed scenario, please answer with a detailed reply. This is to help us learn how you think.

You're watching chat as you normally do, when all of a sudden you see a person get enraged in chat. He's angry about the sale ending a day early, and he starts to use vulgar language directed toward staff.

I would give him a verbal warning as of the first offence . 2nd offence I will give him a tempmute for 30mins reason : Staff disrespect . and when he is unmuted if he keeps going on and disrespects staff I will mute him for 1 hour because he got several warnings. When he gets unmuted and he keeps going on at the staff I will tempban him for 2 hours as of his 4th offence , if he comes back and keeps going on I will leave that to the admins.

You tell him to stop, and he tells you to shut up. He continues his rant, not listening to what anybody else is saying to him. He tells another player, who was trying to help you, to kill himself.

If he death threats anyone I will tempmute him for 1day reason : Death Threats. and if he keeps comming back and keeps threating him like saying "go I Love You bb" or "go cut ur self" I will tempban him for 1day reason : death threats.

What do you do to stop this?

If after all the warnings , mutes and tempbans he gets , I would permmute the guy because he keeps encouraging suicide and disrespects the staff members. and as far as I know disrespecting staff way to many times would encourage a mute as well as a death threat would encourage a mute.

If the duration of the mutes/tempbans are longer or shorter I will figure it out from a higher staff member.

Thanks For Reading!
    Kind regards,
    [Venomous]ConfirmChange

2. AdoptingYou

AdoptingYou Learning The Ropes

Still Open For Feedback!

Kind regards,
    [Venomous]ConfirmChange

3. v1point0

v1point0 Learning The Ropes

Some feedback, then:

-The hacking part isn't a positive aspect in your application. Especially if you add "LOL" after mentioning never being caught. Although I do admire your honesty, at least.

-Pay attention to grammar and spelling. It'll help convince others of how mature you are.

-It's nice to see you've been a part of the community for a while.

-Add some more detail in your responses!

-Do some formatting! Make the application easy on the eyes and flow from one response to the other without having to trouble the reader.

Sorry if I sounded harsh. :)

4. Kyouma

Kyouma Baedmin Staff Member

• Administrator
    You have been denied for the following reasons:

- Inactivity on the server.

- Inactivity on the forums.

- Lack of maturity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.