Update log v7 - more bug fixes, optimizing + more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RoyalRaid, Oct 17, 2016.

1. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone,
    Sorry I've been a bit slack on updates, Its becoming more and more harder to find bugs which is a good thing which means i can now start to focus more on new features at the same time. This week we've had some TPS stabilization which id like to focus more on to get things running smooth at all times!. Thank you to all those who continue to flood me with new ideas and things that need fixing as it does make my job a lot easier. Me and Andre have also been hiring new staff members in this update as its necessary for us to do so! Here's what's up:​

Staff Promotions:
    • pinkgirl97
      • New Staff Member
    • Aiya
      • New Staff Member
    • ImLovin
      • Promoted to Moderator
    • Pramsing
      • Promoted to Moderator
    • Mr_UFO
      • Promoted to SeniorMod
    • ItzTrigga
      • Demoted for inactivity
    Factions:
    • Bed Glitch; Found a glitch where beds placed in nether would cause immense lag when trying to sleep in it because they self destruct.
    • FTop; Enderman spawners are now calculated towards faction top value
    • Optimizing; Working on making things run a lot smoother with less TPS drop, Just Optimizing some of plugins that bloat a lot of things.
    • Blaze Rods; Buffed the sell price of blaze rods as they were quite low!
    • Faction Kick; People are now kicked from factions after 15 days of inactivity instead of 30
    • Blaze Lag; Put a cap on the limits of blazes that can spawn in a chunk as sometimes when they don't stack it drops the TPS of the server.
    • Anti Cheat; Made more tweaks for anticheat to help prevent a lot of incorrect checks that still occur
    • Duel Kit; For the pot pvp kit i've removed gapples, removed debuff pots and make the strength pot drinkable
    • Spawners; Doubled the chance rate for a spawner to drop after its been destroyed
    • Staff perms; Tweaked around with staff perms as some of them shouldnt of even had access to some of the things like /tpall
    Skyblock:
    • Chat Format; I've dedicated more of the servers RAM towards the skyblock server since it was running quite high on memory usage, things should seem a little smoother now
    • Anti Cheat; Made more tweaks for anticheat to help prevent a lot of incorrect checks that still occur
    • Warp Bulk; Added sugarcane and cactus's to warp bulk to help sell faster!
    • Swear filter; Removed the swear filter on some words said in chat as we do allow swearing
    • Kits; Fixed the Supreme rank giving you Champion kits instead, now you should receive the correct kit
    • Economy Changes; Going to try and focus players to focus more on grinding as we're having issues with autofarms causing a lot of redstone lag, These changes will take place in recent days
    • Staff perms; Tweaked around with staff perms as some of them shouldnt of even had access to some of the things like /tpall
    • Team Limit; Raised the team limit to 25, was set to 4 by default and no real reason to even have a cap
    Got a few new exciting features coming into next update log so stay tuned for them as well as new koths and Halloween events! Thanks everyone for your support <3

~ Matt | RoyalRaid

#1 RoyalRaid, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kyouma

Kyouma Forum Snake

:3

• Like Like x 1
  3. RoyalRaid

RoyalRaid Owner
    Staff Member

EDIT: Added a /bans command which give you direct URL to the bans page on our site from the server!

4. csPsycho

csPsycho Venom = Life ッ

Thanks for all the updates, and congratulations to everyone who received a promotion. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stressor

Stressor Newbie

Nice work

• Like Like x 1
  6. realparkour

realparkour Newbie

wow this is really nice your always updating the sever keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  7. DrBigDick

DrBigDick Newbie

Demote Kota for inactivity and pramsing because he's bad

8. Stressor

Stressor Newbie

agreed she comes on once a week and demote pram bc hes pram

9. Doooce

Doooce Newbie

Great bug fixes and updates Matt, hoping to see more things that occur fixed in the future. c:

10. SenpaiKull

SenpaiKull Newbie

Seems tight